MODELLER is a program for predicting the three-dimensional structure of proteins using proteins whose structure is already known i.e., from experimental techniques.
MODELLER is freely available for academic purposes. The registration for obtaining this license can be done at http://salilab.org/modeller/registration.html
MODELLER is available for a number of Operating Systems and Architectures. For UNIX and Linux, an RPM as well as a generic installer is available for download.
- Source Code: -
- Version: 9v2
- License: Academic, Commercial
- Developer(s): Andrej Sali
- Website: http://salilab.org/modeller/
- Download: http://salilab.org/modeller/9v2/release.html
- Requirements: glibc >= 2.3
- FAQ: http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html
- The registration for obtaining an academic license can be done at http://salilab.org/modeller/registration.html. Once accepted, a license key will be sent by email.
- Download the file http://salilab.org/modeller/9v2/modeller-9v2-1.i386.rpm
NOTE: If you are using a 64BIT architecture, the appropriate files have to be downloaded
- Install the RPM. Here you need to specify the key which you received by email
env KEY_MODELLER9v2="License Key"
rpm -Uvh modeller-9v2-1.i386.rpm
sudo env KEY_MODELLER9v3=XXXX rpm -Uvh modeller-9v3-1.i386.rpm --nodeps
Modeller can be run in a terminal by using the command mod9v2